Our mission statement extends to our team members: Quality, Profit, Fun. We are a family-owned business, and we plan to stay that way. We offer a very competitive benefits package including medical, dental and optical insurance, vacation time and a retirement fund with a corporate match. For our technicians, we also offer a tool assistance program, and we provide the opportunity for ongoing education.
All team members embrace our core values: Passion, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Pride. Click here to learn more about a career at Zoresco
Our Cincinnati location is in Monroe, Ohio. A full production facility as well as a parts and service department and our national fleets service center.
Zoresco Equipment Technician’s provide technical installation services for all truck equipment. Technicians will assist in the execution of all new production, maintenance, and service for a vast array of products. Candidates must have mechanical aptitude and the ability to successfully install, troubleshoot, and repair truck equipment. Truck equipment distributed by Zoresco includes but is not limited to: Snow and ice equipment, cranes, lift gates, air compressors, welders, inverters, emergency lighting, and a multitude of truck body installations that will include dumps, service/utility, platforms, and custom builds.
- Efficient, quality installations of truck equipment.
- Ability to meet and exceed customer craftsmanship expectations.
- Be a team player to produce the best the industry has to offer.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Mechanical inclination.
- Flexible and supportive team attitude.
- Detail oriented, self-sufficient professional with a “make it happen" attitude & approach.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment substance screening.
- Basic familiarity with hand tools.
- Must be willing to invest in tools needed to perform job (as needed).
- Ability to communicate clearly and follow written schematics/instructions/etc.
- CDL class B license
- 12V Wiring knowledge
- Welding experience (especially MIG)
- Vocational training a plus
- Automotive/trucking/diesel repair/ heavy equipment background
- Tow motor experience
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health / dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Uniforms provided
Zoresco Truck Equipment provides technical installation services for truck equipment. We assemble trucks to add such things as the truck body, equipment, and accessories per the customer’s request.
Zoresco is currently looking for a part-time, experienced, competent, and safe driver to deliver vehicles to customers. Our drivers must have an unwavering dedication to quality and customer service. Non-CDL position.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment substance screening and background check
- Ability to drive class various types of trucks classes 1 thru 6
- Extremely defensive and safe driving skills
- Hours vary on an "as needed" basis
- Flexible and supportive team attitude
- Detail oriented, self-sufficient professional with a “make it happen" attitude and approach
- Delivery of customer vehicles to Ohio and surrounding states
- Staging of vehicles for future production/delivery
- Detailing vehicles to ensure showroom condition when delivered to the customer
- EOE M/F/D/V